During the Appointment:
1) Understanding Your Needs: Our optometrist will engage you in a questionnaire to understand your vision history, your professional and lifestyle needs, before recommending suitable vision solutions for your condition.
2) Ocular Eye Health Test: Your eye health will be assessed through a series of tests which include: objective refraction, subjective refraction, slit lamp bio microscopy, keratometry and colour deficiency test. You will also be tested for UV damage, dry eyes, eye pressure, colour deficiency and visual acuity.
3) Selecting Contact Lenses for Your Needs: Our optometrist will recommend contact lenses that best suit your needs and requirements. Next, the diameter and curvature of your eye will be measured. Once the contact lenses are fitted on your eyes, your vision will be assessed again.
4) Learn to Wear & Care for Your Contact Lenses: You will be taught how to safely put on and remove your contact lenses from your eyes. Our friendly optometrist will be there to guide you patiently along the way! You will also learn after-care tips for your contact lenses.
5) Wear Contact Lenses Independently: With your new skills, you are now able to wear contact lenses independently. You will receive a pair of complimentary disposable contact lenses and a starter kit which consists of a casing, a bottle of solution and a pair of tweezers.
Review Session (1 Week Later)